- Sat. July 1, 10am: Hillsborough Farmers Market, Hillsborough, NC
- Tues. July 4, 1:50pm: Chimney Rock Stage, Festival for the Eno, Durham, NC
- Sat. July 29, 6pm: House concert, opening for Jon Shain, Bakersville, NC. For details, contact Bruce Koran.
- Sat. Aug 5, 8:00pm: Opening for The Old Part of Town as part of Folkal Point Concerts, at An Die Musik LIVE, Baltimore, MD
- Sun. Aug. 6, 12:30pm: The Black Squirrel, Washington, DC
- Sat. Aug. 12, 7pm: House concert with Leah Kaufman, featuring art by Durham artist Tony Alderman. Durham, NC. Contact Isabel for details.
- Sat. Sept. 9, 4:40pm: With Leah Kaufman at Come Out & Play Sculpture Show, Pittsboro, NC
- Sat. Sept. 15, 4:10pm: With Leah Kaufman at Durham Arts Council Centerfest on the Ninth Street Bakery songwriter stage
- Sun. Sept. 24, 2pm: With Leah Kaufman at Carrboro Music Festival, Armadillo Grill
- Thurs. Oct. 26, 7pm: With Leah Kaufman at New Deal Cafe, Greenbelt, MD
- Fri. Oct. 27, 6:30p: With Leah Kaufman and Gracious Me at Epicure Cafe, Fairfax, VA
- Sat. Oct. 28, 8pm: With Leah Kaufman at Gypsy Sally’s Vinyl Lounge, Washington, DC
- Thurs. Nov. 9, 7pm: With Leah Kaufman at Carolina Preserve (residents and their guests), Cary, NC
- Fri. Nov. 17: Leah Kaufman CD release show, ArtsCenter, Carrboro, NC
- Sat. Sept. 1: Stillwaters Studios Supper and Songs, Marshall, VA